NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
Open only to legal residents of the United States, 18 years or older, who is the authorized user of a valid credit or debit card. IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT, DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE GIVEAWAY AS IT IS NOT INTENDED FOR YOU.
Sponsor: Beauty Roulette, Inc., 318 McMicken Street, Rawlings, WY 82301.
Administrator: National Sweepstakes Company, LLC, 80 Rockwood Place, Ste 104, Rochester, NY 14610.
By participating in the Giveaway, you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, the independent judging agency, which are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal.
- The Giveaway will be offered from 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on one calendar day to 11:59 a.m. ET on the immediately following calendar day (“Giveaway Day”).
- Sponsor’s computer shall be the official clock for all purposes of the Giveaway.
- Sponsor intends to offer the Giveaway starting 12:00 p.m. ET on DATE, 2019 and ending 11:59 a.m. ET on September 30, 2019, , with each Giveaway Day constituting a separate and independent Giveaway. But, Sponsor may cease offering the Giveaway prospectively by posting a notice to such effect on www.beautyroulette.com (“Website”). Barring the occurrence of a force majeure event (see Rule 10 below), Sponsor/Administrator will not terminate a given Giveaway day’s Giveaway once it has commenced.
- How To Play.
**Your credit card or debit card will NOT be charged unless you are a potential winner of a prize. If you are not a potential winner, Sponsor will destroy its record of your credit card/debit card information.
- Restrictions on Play.
- BE CAREFUL IN SELECTING A NUMBER, BECAUSE ONCE IT IS SELECTED, THE SELECTED NUMBER CANNOT BE CHANGED. No practice selections or do-overs are allowed.
- For purchase participants, Giveaway play will be voided (with Sponsor and Administrator having no liability as to same under any legal theory) if payment for purchase is declined for any reason.
- For purchase participants, Giveaway play is only available in conjunction with a new purchase of product(s) using a credit or debit card. Product return(s) and exchanges do not qualify for Giveaway play; payment via gift card also does not qualify.
- For purchase participants, should a dispute arise to the identity of participant, the participant shall be the individual whose credit or debit card was used to pay for the purchase. (The preceding includes but is not limited to product purchases made as a gift for another person.)
- There is a limit of (1) Giveaway play of any kind per three (3) hour period
- Giveaway play is not to be combined with any other offer, discount or promotion of Sponsor.
- The following acts constitute fraud, are prohibited and will NOT result in Giveaway play, with Sponsor and Administrator each reserving the right to pursue legal sanctions against individuals believed to be engaged in such acts:
- Use of automated, programmed or robotic means of Giveaway play;
- For purchase participants, purchasing products other than in a bona fide sales transaction;
- Accessing the Website from a third party on-line Giveaway newsletter, group, “club” or the like;
- Publishing the Giveaway in a third party on-line Giveaway newsletter, group, “club” or the like, without the prior written permission of an authorized representative of Sponsor;
- Any other act which is designed or intended to defraud Sponsor or Administrator as to Giveaway play, as determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor and Administrator
- Shipping/Handling on Prizes
Depending on the total, pre-tax cost of products purchased, the winner may be responsible for shipping and handling costs on prize. Standard shipping via the United States Postal Service will be used for prize delivery. For purchase participants, if the total, pre-tax cost of products purchased in a single transaction is $35 or more, the winner will not be charged for shipping/handling. For non-purchase participant winners as well as purchase participant winners where the total, pre-tax cost of products purchased in the corresponding transaction is less than $35, shipping/handling costs are $5.99: the credit card/debit card of non-purchase participant winners will be charged $5.99 at the time of prize award; for purchase participant winners, the amount credited to his/her credit/debit card will reflect only the total, pre-tax cost of products purchased (and will exclude the $5.99 payment for shipping/handling.) If a non-purchase participant winner’s credit or debit card is declined for any reason, the prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO PAY FOR SHIPPING/HANDLING COSTS (TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE), YOUR SOLE RECOURSE IS NOT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GIVEAWAY.
- Random Pre-Selection of Numbers/Odds of Winning.
- Prior to the commencement of a given Giveaway Day, Administrator will randomly pre-select (1), (2), (3) or (4)as the winning number for all Giveaway plays for that Giveaway Day.
- The odds of matching the pre-selected number for a given Giveaway Day are 1:4.
- Winner Notification
- With the exception of a Giveaway Day which ends on a Saturday, Sunday or U.S. Federal holiday, potential winners will be notified by Sponsor by e-mail approximately six hours after the close of that Giveaway Day. But, should a Giveaway Day end on a Saturday, Sunday or U.S. Federal holiday, you should instead receive the e-mail notification by 6:00pm ET on the immediately following business day. Weekend drawings will be grouped together for one drawing, announced by 6 pm ET on Monday of a given week.
A potential winner may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and a Publicity Release (where lawful) within five (5) days of receipt of e-mail notification from Sponsor.
- In the event of noncompliance with the Affidavit requirement (as applicable); if potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason despite Sponsor’s commercially reasonable efforts to do so (including e-mail notification being returned as undeliverable, classified as “SPAM” or “junk,” or potential winner failing to timely respond to e-mail notification for any reason); or if potential winner is determined by Administrator and/or Sponsor to be ineligible or otherwise in violation of these Official Rules will result in prize forfeiture without compensation of any kind and such prize will not be awarded.
If winner participated via purchase, Sponsor
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at Service@BeautyRoulette.com.
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – WOOCOMMERCE
Our store is hosted on WooCoomerce. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through WooCommerce’s data storage, databases and the general WooCommerce application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then WooCommerce stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read WooCommerce’s Terms of Service (https://woocommerce.com/terms-conditions/) or Privacy Statement (https://automattic.com/privacy/)
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at Service@BeautyRoulette.com.